The Hollywood Reporter: ’9 Untold Secrets of the High Stakes Hunger Games’
The Hollywood Reporter has recently featured The Hunger Games on their 10th February issue.
From budgets and salaries, to the accident that sent star Jennifer Lawrence to the hospital, the new issue of The Hollywood Reporter features director Gary Ross and never-revealed details about the fast-approaching pop culture phenomenon, in theaters March 23. They also included Never Before Revealed Details from the Cover Story:
1. JENNIFER LAWRENCE TOOK THREE DAYS TO SAY YES TO THE ROLE OF KATNISS
2. SO HOW MUCH IS LAWRENCE GETTING PAID?
3. DIRECTOR GARY ROSS AND PRODUCER NINA JACOBSEN HAD STEEP COMPETITION
4. HOW MUCH THE MOVIE COST
5. THE LEAD TRIO IS CONTRACTED FOR ENTIRE FRANCHISE
6. LAWRENCE’S ACCIDENT ALMOST HALTED FILMING OF ‘HUNGER GAMES’
7. THE ‘HUNGER GAMES’ SET HAD 100-DEGREE HEAT AND BEARS
8. THE ‘HUNGER GAMES’ CAST HAVE NOT SEEN THE FILM YET
9. LIAM HEMSWORTH’S BROTHER TOLD HIM TO LOSE WEIGHT
For more info, please check out The Hollywood Reporter!
(Right click, then open image in a new tab for easy reading!)
Some photos from this photoshoot has also been released at this gallery.
‘The Hunger Games’ will be released in Singapore on 22 March 2012. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter (@HungerGamesSG) as well as ‘Like’ us on Facebook for the latest updates! (Credits: The Hollywood Reporter.)
Posted on February 5, 2012, in The Hunger Games Movie and tagged Capitol, Catching Fire, Director, District 12, Effie Trinket, Elizabeth Banks, Gale Hawthorne, Gary Ross, Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Katniss Everdeen, Liam Hemsworth, Panem, Peeta Mellark, The Hollywood Reporter, The Hunger Games Movie, The Hunger Games Singapore, The Reaping. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.