UPDATED: Hunger Games Fireside Chat Episode 32 – “The Hungry Games” Promo
EPISODE 32 – “The Hungry Games”
Episode 32 of Hunger Games Fireside Chat will air live on Tuesday, 8th November 2011, 11am SGT.
This week, our panel of experts will include some of our fabulous friends from Down with the Capitol. We’ll also be joined by Crystal of Mockingjay.net and FictionalFood.net (make sure to congratulate her on getting Fan of the Weekthis week!), Sam of District Tribute, Tiffany ofVictor’s Village (and F*** Yeah District 12 andWelcome to District 12), and Ariel of Nerdy, Wordy, and Almost Thirty.
We hope you’ll join us this Tuesday morning! Here’s what you can expect:
– We’ll begin by weighing in on the cast photos and interviews in the December 2011 issue of Vanity Fair.
– We’ll react to Woody Harrelson’s recent interview with MTV. What do we think about his self-described “unconventional” interpretation of our beloved character? Many seem to think that he’s reinventing Haymitch and breaking canon; what do you think?
– At 10:30pm ET, we’ll interview Emily Ansara Baines, author of The Unofficial Hunger Games Cookbook (you can pre-order it at Amazon by clicking here).
– What is Panem World? We’ll give you a sneak preview!
– Professor Adam gave us all a homework assignment last week: Read Shirley Jackson’s The Lottery (a veryHunger Games-esque tale) and come prepared to discuss it! We’ll share our interpretations of this classic American short story.
By the way, watch out for me and Vanora (your Hunger Games SG admins) during the PANEM WORLD Segment of the Podcast!
UPDATE: Missed listening to Hunger Games Fireside Chat ‘live’? Well, you can now listen to the recorded version of it here!
Posted on November 7, 2011, in Panem World and tagged 32, Brazil, Chile, Episode, Estonia, France, Germany, HG Fireside Chat, Hunger Games Fireside Chat, Indonesia, Panem World, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, The Hunger Games, The Hungry Games, Turkey. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.